Did everyone have a good weekend? I went for the first row of the season on Saturday morning. Something about being on the water that early, its so still, and the colors keep changing...so, so good.
And then I could barely walk the next morning. But somehow I managed to drag myself out to get coffee and hang out in the park with G and my brother. And then we were off to Easter dinner at my parents. Dogs, family, friends, yummy food: very fun.
March was an exciting month for me, but April, you already seem to be working super hard to top it.
Goal-wise I feel like I need to up my promotions/marketing game. I read a really inspiring article by Holli Conger when she was just starting out, and it seems to be just the push I need to keep moving forward.
- Finish first draft dummy/layout for crit next week.
- Implement changes after the crit.
- Sign up for paid portfolio site. I think I decided on ChildrensIllustrators.com
- Sign up and organize updates for free portfolio/illustration news sites.
- Continue working on posting regularly here.
- Work on a new postcard design
- Organize promotions effort.
- Work on ice cream piece for portfolio.
Can't wait to see how everyone else is doing!