Recipe for Perfect Martha's Vineyard Evening:
1. Kayak 40 minutes to the next town over and pull your boat up on some nice person's backyard/ handy beach.
2. Take the short cut to the Menemsha Fish Market.
3. Eat your newly purchased chowder and raw clams on the pier out back, legs swinging, overlooking the fishermen hauling in lobster.
4. Carefully pack your fish for dinner into the kayak. Plastic bags and ice recommended.
5. Kayak home as the wind picks up.
6. Steam up some corn on the cob, set the table, light some candles, sear the tuna.
7. Tuck in.
8. Thank your lucky stars you have an aunt who happily welcomes visitors.